Okay, So you have the daunting task of Living Room Wall Decor Ideas space that is empty. There’s absolutely not any need to be perplexed because there are a lot of unique decorating ideas you can use without putting up a stereotypical print.
Here are some ideas
- Metal art found in houses and Tuscan is highly popular. Why not try a round metal art medallion to create some interest in your living room area. Insert some tall tropical plants on each side or use hanging planters with ferns.
- Tapestries and quilts can be Hung with wooden or metal drapery rods. Wall sconces may hang on either side of the tapestry to anchor the distance. Add fresh flowers or candles to complete the appearance.
- A large architecturally Mirror can really add some character and style to your room. Two or three accent shelves on either side with coordinating vases or candlesticks can create interest.
- Frame a large map or retro Poster for an exceptional appearance. Add bookshelves or cabinets on either side. Add in some brass and copper accents to pull it.
- Decor items or books. Keep your accent pieces to a minimum.
- Buy or scour flea markets Picture frames in various sizes. Spray paint the frames the exact same colour and look for wall paper. With differentiating patterns adhere. Three large pieces looks nice when hung in a gallery style.
Now that you have any Ideas to refine your wall space you no longer need to be Intimidated and you are able to concur the wall
There are more ideas about Living Room Wall Decor Ideas above, check it up :
Large Wall Decor Ideas For Living Room
Living Room Wall Decor Pictures
Modern Wall Decor For Living Room
Small Living Room Decorating Ideas